2013 Portrait Session Investment: $600
A standard portrait session is an investment of $600
. This pricing is the whole shebang! Not only does it cover
the time for your portrait session, it also
includes a DVD of high resolution digital images. There is no fussing around
with choosing what prints or images you want. My clients go into a session knowing they do not have to stress with making
any tough decisions when the proofs are ready.
The full list of session benefits includes:
- - a pre-session consultation on wardrobe and style for your session, including visual guides specific to your session needs
- - 1 to 2 hours (up to 4 for newborns) of coverage at a location of your choice
- - Up to 6 people may be photographed (more requires further consultation on pricing)
- - The time and talent of the photographer
- - 25 to 30 fully processed, high resolution digital files of the best photographs taken during the session on DVD
- - a professionally printed 5x7 of each of your digital files beautifully stored in a custom keepsake box along with your DVD
In order to secure your session date, a non-refundable
deposit of $100
must be made at the time of booking. The remainder of your
session investment is due the week of the session.
Prints and Boutique Portrait Products
Your session will include high resolution digital files for printing; however, oftentimes clients desire professional
prints or boutique items such as albums and canvases. Additional pricing can be provided for these items if they are desired.